You must comply with this code if you are the operator of a Regulated Australian Vessel, or if you are the operator of a foreign vessel that is:
- In an Australian port;
- Entering or leaving an Australian port;
- In the internal waters of Australia; or
- In the territorial sea of Australia, other than during the course of innocent passage.
You must comply with one of the following standards for all gas and oxygen cylinders on board a vessel:
- ISO 14113:2007 (Gas Welding Equipment. Rubber and Plastics Hose and Hose Assemblies for Use With Industrial Gases up to 450 bar (45 MPa);
- ISO 2503:1998 (Gas Welding Equipment. Pressure Regulators for Gas Cylinders Used in Welding, Cutting and Allied Processes up to 300 bar);
- ISO 9090: 1989 (Gas Tightness of Equipment for Gas Welding and Allied Processes);
- ISO 9539:2010 (Gas Welding Equipment Materials for Equipment Used in Gas Welding, Cutting and Allied Processes); or
- AS 2030 (Gas cylinders) - The Verification, Filling, Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Cylinders for Storage and Transport of Compressed Gases - Cylinders for Compressed Gases Other than Acetylene.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.