You will be required to comply with this standard if you are a provider, or a prospective provider, of aeronautical telecommunications and radio-navigation services.
This standard prescribes the regulatory requirements and standards for the approval of organisations that provide, operate, and maintain aeronautical telecommunications used for air traffic services, and radio-navigation services used for air navigation.
This Part covers:
- Procedures for approval of providers
- Eligibility of service providers
- Obligations and privileges of approved providers
- Qualifications and competency of technicians
- Contents to be included in a provider's Operations Manual
- Safety Management System requirements.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.