You will be required to comply with this standard if you are a provider, or a prospective provider, of aeronautical telecommunications and radio-navigation services.
This standard prescribes the regulatory requirements and standards for the approval of organisations that provide, operate, and maintain aeronautical telecommunications used for air traffic services, and radio-navigation services used for air navigation.
This standard covers:
- procedures for approval of providers
- eligibility of service providers
- obligations and privileges of approved providers
- qualifications and competency of technicians
- contents to be included in a provider's Operations Manual
- Safety Management System requirements.