** Scheduled maintenance **

We’ll be updating this tool between 7 am and 11 am on 20 July 2024 (AEST). During this time, this website will be unavailable

Miscellaneous Permit - Agricultural or Veterinary Chemicals - Australian Government


You will need a miscellaneous permit if you intend to undertake activities in regard to the possession, supply and use of agricultural and veterinary chemicals that would normally be considered illegal.

Activities authorised under this permit may include:

  • the supply of a particular batch or batches of a registered product where the batch does not comply with product specifications, such as labelling
  • overstickering of information on the approved label of a registered product.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this permit you must satisfy the agency that the permit is required for your proposed purpose.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fee information is in the attached fee resource.

Application process


Please lodge your completed application with a covering letter with the agency.

Administering agency

Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority

Registration Management and Enquiries

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.