To be eligible for this certificate you must:
- be the holder of a valid instructor or tutor rating and act in accordance with the privileges of the ratings and endorsements held
- be a fit and proper person to discharge the duties and responsibilities and exercise the rights and privileges associated with the rating or endorsement
- be a person of good repute
- be at least 18 years of age
- have successfully completed an instructors course
- receive recommendation and / or approval from the Chief Instructor.
To apply for this certification, you must first obtain a membership with Australian Parachute Federation. To obtain membership, you must complete a M1 application form and send to Australian Parachute Federation for processing.