Permit to Deal with Dealing-Prohibited Chemicals - Australian Government


You will need this permit if you operate a business that intends to deal with a dealing-prohibited agricultural or veterinary chemical within Australia. Dealing means to undertake any activity involving the chemical that is not regarded as manufacturing, importing, exporting or using.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fee information is in the attached fee resource.


Application process


Please lodge your completed application with:

  • the technical name, common name and Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) number (if known) of the chemical
  • the quantity to be dealt with.

Administering agency

Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority

Registration Management and Enquiries

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.