Permit to Export Unregistered Products or Unapproved Active Constituents - Australian Government


You will need this permit if you intend to export unapproved active constituents or unregistered agricultural or veterinary chemical products. An active constituent is a proposed or existing chemical product primarily responsible for the biological or therapeutic effects of the product.

You will need this permit to manufacture an unregistered product in Australia for export. You will also require this permit when Australia will be used as a distribution point for products that have been manufactured outside Australia. You will need to apply separately for a certificate for export or a consent to import.

This permit does not authorise the supply of unregistered products or unapproved active constituents for use within Australia.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fee information is in the attached fee resource.


Application process


Please lodge your completed application with the agency.

Administering agency

Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority

Registration Management and Enquiries

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.