You will need this licence to play copyrighted music on your commercial transport vehicle, including planes, ships, trains, buses, ferries or vehicles for hire.
You will be entitled to use music:
- in DVDs or music videos
- on advertising screens with sound
- as background music on a radio or through a digital music service
- as part of in-seat entertainment
- from a DJ or live performer
- on your business website.
This licence legally authorises the public performance of copyrighted music from within the Australasian Performing Right Association and Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society (APRA AMCOS) and Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) global inventory of registered songs (called works), sound recordings and music videos.
Your licence will be obtained from OneMusic Australia and covers the rights of the above two organisations.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.