You are required to comply with this standard if you intend to manufacture or use a radiocommunications device that:
- Is used, or is intended to be, in conjunction with a land mobile service;
- Uses the frequency range 2MHz to 30 MHz;
- Is operated in J3E mode; and
- Is not a device imported into Australia solely for use in connection with a significant event.
Land mobile services are:
- Paging systems;
- Ambulatory stations;
- Ambulatory systems;
- PABX cordless telephone services; and
- CB repeaters (Citizen Band).
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.