To be eligible for this registration you must:
- be a fit and proper person
- have a thorough understanding of the national VET system, including Training Packages and the AQF
- comply with the VET Quality Framework, including the AQF framework, all relevant standards, and financial viability and data provision requirements
- pay fees and charges associated with registration (if applicable).
If you are in Victoria or Western Australia, you will only be eligible for this registration if your training organisation falls within the jurisdiction of the agency. Your training organisation will fall within the jurisdiction of the agency if one of the following applies:
- you are registered on Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) for delivery to overseas students
- your organisation offers courses online
- you offer courses in the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, the Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland or Tasmania.