To be eligible for this registration you must provide:
- Details of the name of your company, Australian Company Number (ACN) if applying as a company and business registration;
- The name of the partnership and the full name of each partner if applying as a partnership;
- The name of your association and the full name of each member of the association if applying as an unincorporated association or your full name if applying as an individual;
- Your postal address, street address, telephone number, fax number and email address of your principal office in Australia and each of your sites in Australia that will be covered by your Transport Security Program; and
- Details of any previous RACA designation or other accreditation and, if the designation or accreditation had been revoked, the reasons for the revocation.
You will also be required to complete a Transport Security Program, a Security Risk Assessment and a Statement of Undertaking.
In order to apply for registration as a RACA you must first submit an expression of interest to the Agency. Upon receiving an expression of interest, the Agency will distribute an application package to be completed.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.