To be eligible for this registration, the company must:
- have a company number registered and not be under external administration
- have no directors who have been disqualified from managing a company, suspended as an auditor or liquidator, or subject to disciplinary proceedings
- have all shares in the company held and beneficially owned by an individual or the legal representatives of an individual
- have the majority of the votes that may be cast at the annual general meeting of the company attached to shares that are held and beneficially owned by individuals who are registered company auditors
- hold professional indemnity insurance.