You may require these Guidelines in order to technically plan individual services that use the broadcasting services bands as a means of delivery.
The Technical Planning Guidelines set out the technical conditions with which service providers must comply when planning and operating new or existing transmission facilities.
The Guidelines specify requirements for:
- facilities, including requirements to be met regarding site restrictions and site tolerance
- maximum and minimum radiated power
- maximum field strength permitted
- interference to other services
- radiated signal characteristics
- test procedures to be followed when establishing transmission facilities.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.