The Plumbing Code of Australia (PCA) is Volume 3 of the National Construction Code. It contains the technical provisions for the design, construction, installation, replacement, repair, alteration and maintenance of:
- water services
- sanitary plumbing and drainage systems
- stormwater drainage systems
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- on-site wastewater management systems
- on-site liquid trade waste management systems.
The PCA also defines the certification and authorisation procedures for plumbing and drainage materials and products so that they may be used or installed in a plumbing or drainage installation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.