You need this licence to use copyrighted music within your workplace or as telephone on hold music for your business or organisation.
This licence covers the use of music in:
- staff recreation and lunchroom areas
- back docks and on the factory floor
- staff gyms and staff libraries
- events and office parties
- training sessions
- by staff from computers or personal devices
- the telephone on hold system on lines for external calls.
This licence legally authorises the public performance of copyrighted music from within the Australasian Performing Right Association and Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society (APRA AMCOS) and Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) global inventory of registered songs (called works), sound recordings and music videos.
Your licence will be obtained from OneMusic Australia and covers the rights of the above two organisations.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.