You will be required to apply for this approval if you intend to erect a structure, or require vehicle access on National Land within Canberra.
This approval is required for erecting:
- tents, marquees or sun shelters
- vehicle access
- temporary sheds
- jumping castles or amusement rides
- platforms or stages
- scaffolding and / or towers for cameras or sound systems
- signage, flags or banners
- portable toilets
- pickets, stakes or fences.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.