You will be required to apply for this approval if you intend to erect or modify any buildings or structures on National Land.
Common types of work requiring a Works Approval include:
- construction of new buildings
- alterations to the external of an existing building
- removal of a dead or dangerous tree
- excavation for telecommunications installation
- installation of a sign
- installation of solar panels
- installation of temporary structures.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.