To be granted a certificate your application must:
- State your name and address, or, if an incorporated entity, the name, registered address and Australian Company Name and the names and addresses of the people responsible for its management and control;
- Be accompanied by a written statement specifying the types of terminal instrument flight procedure proposed to be covered by the procedure design certificate;
- Be accompanied by a written statement setting out the name, qualifications and relevant experience of the individual who is proposed to be the chief designer of your organisation;
- Contain a written statement setting out the qualifications and relevant experience of any other member of your personnel whose duties would include carrying on design work under the certificate; and
- Be accompanied by a copy of the operations manual under which you propose to design, or engage in design work on.
If you have previously been granted a procedure design certificate, and the certificate was cancelled, you must include with the application any information to show that you can now properly design terminal instrument flight procedures of the type or types concerned.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements