To be eligible for this accreditation, you must:
- keep records of all applications for certification, written determinations and certifications, projects for which complying development certificates have been issued, and plans and documents associated with all certifications
- be covered by appropriate insurance
- have approval from your local council if you intend to carry out certification work on its behalf
- have no conflict of interest with a project for which you intend to undertake certification work
- submit the required forms
- pay any prescribed fees.
You must satisfy the core performance criteria by either:
- completing the certification short course
- passing the Board's accreditation exam.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.