Annual Stock Movement Permit - New South Wales


You may need this permit if you intend to move stock through a travelling stock reserve. A travelling stock reserve is any route or land set aside for travelling stock, including a stock watering place. This permit is required for routine movements of stock between two properties owned or occupied by the same person.

NSW is divided into 11 districts. Each district has regional office which is responsible for the management of travelling stock reserves in its district.

Please consult your regional office for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

You may be able to make your application orally or using an approved form. If your application is made orally, you may be requested to confirm your application in writing.

Please consult your regional office for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Permit fees may vary according to region. Please contact your local office before sending in your application form.

Act(s) name

Local Land Services Act 2013 New South Wales

Regulation(s) name

Local Land Services Regulation 2014 New South Wales

Administering agency

Department of Regional NSW

Local Land Services

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.