You will require this approval if you intend to conduct certain activities or works on land administered by the Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust. Trust land includes:
- Centennial Park
- Moore Park
- the E.S. Marks Athletics Field
- the land formerly known as Sydney Showground
- Queens Park
- certain other lands (e.g. Tay Reserve and Drivers Triangle).
The regulations contain a complete list of all activities that require approval. The following are examples of activities for which you will require approval:
- sell any papers, printed matter, food, article, things, services or tickets
- conduct an amusement activity, event, promotion, instruction or performance
- organise or participate in a public meeting, function, demonstration, gathering or other activity
- use television, cinematographic or photographic equipment for commercial or promotional purposes
- erect a sign or attach a sign to a tree, pole, rail or fence
- camp or erect a tent or similar structure
- conduct recreational activities including golf, hang-gliding, the discharge of fireworks, or fishing
- operate a radio or similar device or operate a public address system or similar device.
You will also require this approval if you require the granting of an easement through, upon or in the trust lands in order to:
- construct pipelines, lay or re-lay cables or construct any apparatus to be used in connection with those pipelines or cables
- provide access to dwellings situated on or within trust lands.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.