You will require this approval if you intend to undertake works on or near roads. The types of work requiring approval includes, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out any work in, on or over a public road;
- Opening a road (digging in or creating a trench through or under a kerb or footpath);
- Erecting, removing or interfering with a structure, work or tree on a public road (includes using small and/or large machinery on a public road);
- Pumping water into a public road from adjoining land;
- Driving any vehicle across a kerb or footpath;
- Creating a temporary vehicle crossing; and
- Connecting a road (whether public or private) to a public road.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.