You need this approval to undertake works on or near roads. The types of work requiring approval includes, but is not limited to:
- opening a road (digging in or creating a trench through or under a kerb or footpath)
- erecting, removing or interfering with a structure, work or tree on a public road (includes using small and/or large machinery on a public road)
- pumping water into a public road from adjoining land
- driving any vehicle across a kerb or footpath
- creating a temporary vehicle crossing
- connecting a road (whether public or private) to a public road.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.