You will require this authorisation if you intend to undertake any of the following activities in public on the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Area:
- Interfering with any trees, plants or vegetation
- Interfering with any buildings, roads, structures or equipment
- Commercial activities such as providing goods or services, advertising or fundraising
- Activities that will interfere with public enjoyment of an area such as games, playing music, or camping
- Unsafe activities such as lighting fires, setting of fireworks, or launching any aircraft
- Conducting exercise classes or using exercise equipment
- Conducting public assemblies such as meetings or sports events
- Bringing a dog that is not leashed, or bringing any other animal out in public
- Swimming, sailing or paddling in Cockle Bay
- Using the stage in Tumbalong Park
- Berthing a vessel in Cockle Bay.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.