You will require this authorisation if you intend to undertake any of the following activities in public on the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Area:
- interfering with any trees, plants or vegetation
- interfering with any buildings, roads, structures or equipment
- commercial activities such as providing goods or services, advertising or fundraising
- activities that will interfere with public enjoyment of an area such as games, playing music, or camping
- unsafe activities such as lighting fires, setting of fireworks, or launching any aircraft
- conducting exercise classes or using exercise equipment
- conducting public assemblies such as meetings or sports events
- bringing a dog that is not leashed, or bringing any other animal out in public
- swimming, sailing or paddling in Cockle Bay
- using the stage in Tumbalong Park
- berthing a vessel in Cockle Bay.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.