You will require this authorisation if you intend to carry out commercial and other activities at a major event venue or facility. These activities can include the following:
- provide or offer any services for a fee, gain or reward
- use any audio, loudspeaker or broadcasting equipment or camera
- collect or attempt to collect money from members of the public
- conduct, or participate in, any game or other activity in a manner that interferes with the amenity of the area
- erect a tent or other temporary structure
- paint, erect or affix any decoration, sign or other equipment.
A major event is a high profile event that attracts large crowds (for example, the Olympic Games, the Australian Open or the State of Origin).
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.