Authority to Remove an Animal from Authorised Premises - New South Wales


You will need this authority if you are the holder of an animal display licence and intend to move an animal outside of your registered animal display establishment.

You may not need this authority if you intend to:

  • take an animal to, or return it from, the premises of a veterinary practitioner, or keep it at those premises for the purposes of observation or treatment
  • transport an animal from one authorised premises to another
  • lawfully purchase, sell, or otherwise acquire or dispose of an animal.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.

Other resources

Task Business Structure Resources
Comply All Standards, Guidelines and Policies (Opens in new window)

Administering agency

Department of Regional NSW

NSW Department of Primary Industries

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.