You will be required to lodge this notification if you intend to sell or serve liquor to guests at your bed and breakfast or small scale accommodation establishment. This notification only applies to small scale operations where:
- no more than eight adult guests are staying at the establishment at one time
- the alcohol has been bought from a retail premises
- the sale and supply of alcohol is secondary to the provision of accommodation and / or food (including a take away picnic basket)
- any person who sells, supplies or serves liquor to a guest has obtained their Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) qualification
- the proprietor of the bed and breakfast has provided notification to the Agency that they will supply alcohol.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.