You will need this certificate if you intend to undertake an activity or work that involves the use of biosecurity matter. This certificate states that a matter:
- is free from a specified pest or disease or contaminant
- is in a specified condition
- is from an area that is free from a pest or disease
- has been the subject of a specified treatment
- meets specified requirements
- complies with any matter prescribed by the regulations.
Please note, interstate biosecurity certificates that have been issued under a corresponding interstate law and in accordance with NSW law are recognised in NSW. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.