To be eligible for admission you must:
- be considered fit and proper to be admitted to the Australian legal profession
- have attained the specified academic qualification prerequisite
- have satisfactorily completed the prerequisite practical legal training requirements
- not have already been admitted to the Australian legal profession
- take an oath of office, or make an affirmation of office, in the required form.
The attached document outlines further information on eligibility criteria, information on the documents you must submit with your application and provides general guidance on the application process.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.