You will need a certificate of competence in order to perform certain functions at mines or petroleum sites.
The operation types at a coal mine that require a certificates are:
- mining engineering manager
- open cut examiner
- electrical engineer
- mechanical engineer
- mining engineering manager - underground
- electrical engineering manager
- mechanical engineering manager
- cable repair signatory.
The operation types at a mine other than a coal mind that require a certificate are:
- quarry manager
- production manager
- mining engineering manager.
The operation types at a petroleum site that require a certificate are:
Please be aware that your certificate may be granted unconditionally or subject to conditions.