To be eligible for this licence, you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- provide a plan of the proposed licensed premises
- be a fit and proper person
- ensure your premises and facilities meet the prescribed standards and requirements
- provide a copy of the local Council's development consent or approval for the club premises (if approved)
- provide a category B community impact statement
- provide a copy of your club's constitution.
Please contact the agency to identify any further eligibility requirements.
If you are a club with multiple premises, you must have an appointed manager for each premises other than the main premises. If you only have a single premises, you do not need to appoint a manager because the secretary of your club is taken to be the manager.
All staff must attend any required training for the purposes of the licence as specified by the Agency, including a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course by a registered training organisation.