To be eligible for this licence, you must:
- be 18 years old or over
- provide a plan of the proposed licensed premises
- be a fit and proper person for the purpose of the licence
- ensure your premises and facilities meet standards and requirements specified under the Act
- provide a copy of the local Council's development consent or approval for the club premises (if approved)
- provide a community impact statement
- provide a copy of your clubs constitution.
If you are a club with multiple premises, you must have an appointed manager for each premises other than the main premises. If you only have a single premises you do not need to appoint a manager because the secretary of your club is taken to be the manager.
All staff must attend any required training for the purposes of the licence as specified by the Agency, including a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course by a registered training organisation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.