You will need this licence to hunt game and feral animals for commercial purposes (with the intention of selling the harvested meat) on public land. Game and feral animals include, but are not limited to:
- wild deer, such as sambar and fallow
- game birds (other than native game birds) such as California quail and pheasant
- feral animals such as pigs, foxes and rabbits
- ducks under the game bird management program.
This licence will authorise you to:
- harvest or capture game and feral animals on public land (with written permission from the land manager)
- sell the meat or any other part of the animal
- hunt game and other animals for personal consumption or recreation.
A vehicle identification sticker is supplied with this licence and must be displayed on your vehicle at all times.