You can apply for this consent if you intend to use vehicles, hoofed animals, vessels and machines in national parks. The types of activities covered under this consent include:
- operate, drive, use or and park a vehicle (some vehicles are excluded)
- operate, drive, use or have within your possession an oversnow vehicle (for example, snowmobiles, quad bikes and snow cats)
- drive a hoofed animal
- operate a vessel
- operate or use any heavy or noisy machinery
- moor a vessel otherwise that in an area set aside for mooring.
Specifically the type of consents you can apply for include:
- Oversnow Vehicle Registration
- Oversnow Vehicle Operators Licence
- Parking Permit.
Due to the extensive nature of the requirements of this licence please consult the Contact Officer in the first instance for more information.