Consent to Cultivate Western Land - New South Wales


You will need this approval if you intend to cultivate land on a Western Lands lease. A Cultivation Consent may include cereal/grain crops, improved pasture, fodder production, control of weeds and pests, saltbush planting, and other types of approved plantations.

There are three types of Cultivation Consents:

  • dryland cultivation
  • pasture improvement
  • cultivation after receding floodwaters.


Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Crown Land Management Act 2016 New South Wales

Regulation(s) name

Crown Land Management Regulation 2018 New South Wales

Administering agency

Department of Planning, Housing and Infrastructure

Crown Lands

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.