Contractor Licence to Harvest Timber - New South Wales


You will need this licence if you are contracted, or employed, by the holder of a Timber Licence, Forest Products Licence or Forest Materials Licence to harvest timber on State Forest or other Crown-timber land. Harvest timber means to cut, obtain or remove timber, forest products or forest materials.

Please note that it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that every timber contractor employed by them holds a Contractor Licence.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


Maximum of five years unless otherwise approved.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Forestry Act 2012 New South Wales

Regulation(s) name

Forestry Regulation 2012 New South Wales

Administering agency

Forestry Corporation

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.