You will require this licence if you want to operate a corporation that carries on the business of either a real estate agent, business agent, stock and station agent, strata / community managing agent or on-site residential property manager.
- A real estate agent undertakes activities such as the auctioning, selling or leasing of land or property, collecting rent from leased properties and managing leased properties.
- A business agent undertakes activities such as selling, buying or exchanging or otherwise dealing with or disposing of businesses or professional practices or any share or interest in or concerning or the goodwill of or any stocks.
- An on-site property manager undertakes activities such as collecting bonds, rent for leased or rented properties.
- A stock and station manager undertakes activities such as the auctioning of rural land or stock.
- A strata managing agent undertakes activities in relation to an owners corporation of a strata scheme.
- A community managing agent undertake activities in relation to a community land scheme, such as maintenance and repairs.