To be eligible for this licence, you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- undergo a police check and provide the certificate (if you are applying as an individual)
- be a fit and proper person for the purpose of the licence
- ensure your premises and facilities meet standards and requirements specified under the Act
- provide a copy of the local Council's development consent or approval for the premise (if required and approved)
- provide a copy of the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) / Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate or competency card (if you are applying as an individual)
- provide any required information regarding the operation of gaming machines (if applicable)
- provide an appointment of manager notice (If applicable)
- provide a community impact statement
- submit the application form
- pay any required fees.
Please be aware that you can apply as an individual or a corporation. If you are applying as a corporation you must have an appointed manager that has been approved by the Authority. This is a separate application process.
All staff must attend any required training for the purposes of the licence as specified by the Agency, including a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course by a registered training organisation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.