Licence to Graze Livestock on Crown Land - New South Wales


You will need this licence if you intend to use graze livestock on Crown land.

A licence over Crown Land is a contractual agreement which permits the licensee to use Crown Land for a particular purpose. Grazing licences are available through public competition, closed tender, or in limited cases through a direct dealing application.

Grazing licences that are associated with and provide a benefit to freehold or leasehold land will automatically transfer when the benefiting land is sold or transferred.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fee information is in the attached fee resource.

Act(s) name

Crown Land Management Act 2016 New South Wales

Regulation(s) name

Crown Land Management Regulation 2018 New South Wales

Administering agency

Department of Planning, Housing and Infrastructure

Crown Lands

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.