Licence to Import or Export Protected Native Plants - New South Wales


You will need this licence if you intend to import or export protected native plants in or out of NSW. Protected native plants are generally used in the cut-flower industry and include plants such as ferns, crowea, myrtle and mountain moss.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult directly with the Contact Officer for information on any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Administering agency

Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water

Environment and Heritage Group

National Parks and Wildlife Service

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.