Licence to Set Up a Mooring or Marina in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park - New South Wales


You will need this licence if you intend to set up a mooring or marina in Cowan Water.

Cowan Water includes all tributaries of Cowan Water within the boundaries of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.

All vessels moored at a mooring other than a public mooring will require permission of the licence holder or hirer of the mooring. Vessels include any boat, yacht, cruiser, houseboat or other floating craft.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974 New South Wales

Regulation(s) name

National Parks and Wildlife Regulation 2019 New South Wales

Administering agency

Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water

Environment and Heritage Group

National Parks and Wildlife Service

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.