You may require approval if you intend to do any of the following activities on Lord Howe Island:
- Remove or destroy any coral (scientific or aquarium purposes only);
- Enter coral reefs situated on the western side of the island;
- Remove any rocks, stones, shell, sand, clay or gravel;
- Remove or harm flora;
- Harm or remove from the island any stag beetles or stick insects;
- Bring any seeds or plants onto the island;
- Bring animals onto the island; or
- Keep a goat on the island.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.