You require approval to conduct any of the following activities on Lord Howe Island:
- remove or destroy any coral (scientific or aquarium purposes only)
- enter coral reefs situated on the western side of the island
- remove any rocks, stones, shell, sand, clay or gravel
- remove or harm flora
- harm or remove from the island any stag beetles or stick insects
- bring any seeds or plants onto the island
- bring animals onto the island
- keep a goat on the island.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.