To be eligible for this licence you must:
- provide a certificate from your local council stating either that development consent has been granted, or is not necessary, for the use of the land for motor racing
- provide evidence that you own the land or have the right to use the land
- provide evidence that you are eligible for public risk insurance cover
- provide scale plans of the land including the proposed track, facilities, spectator areas and safety features
- provide a statement of the maximum number of vehicles competing at any one time
- if you are not the owner of the land, provide evidence of the consent of the owner of the land to its use for motor racing
- submit the required forms
- pay the required fees.
If you intend to make any alterations or additions to the grounds, you are required to submit details for approval. This includes 3 copies of the plans and specifications for the ground, drawn to scale and showing the proposed alterations or additions in contrasting colours to the existing facility.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.