You may need need this licence if you intend to:
- buy or obtain motor vehicles or parts or accessories of motor vehicles and demolishing or dismantling the motor vehicles or parts or accessories
- buy and sell major body and mechanical components of motor vehicles, major car accessories and parts or accessories of motor vehicles.
A motor vehicle is a vehicle that is built to be propelled by a motor, and includes:
- a trailer that is over 250kg and is towed by a motor vehicle
- any description of a vehicle on wheels, other than a vehicle used on a railway or tramway or an aircraft
- any description of tracked vehicle, or any description of vehicle that moves on revolving runners inside endless tracks, that is not used exclusively on a railway or tramway.