You will require this order if you intend to carry out works on your own property and require access to adjoining or adjacent land. For the purpose of this order, works include but are not limited to:
- construction, demolition, alteration, repair or maintenance of buildings
- carrying out inspections to determine whether any work is required
- making plans for building work
- ascertaining whether trees or plants are dangerous or diseased
- ascertaining the course of drains or sewers
- repairing or replacing drains or sewers
- removing, replacing or clearing trees and shrubs.
Please be aware that you will need to go to your Local Court to obtain an order.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.