You will require this registration if you intend to deal with any of the following non-indigenous animals:
- Blackbuck (Antilope cervicapra)
- Dromedary or Arabian Camel (Camelus dromedarius)
- Guanaco (Lama guanicoe).
To 'deal' with these animals includes the following activities:
- keeping, storing or having custody of animals
- buying, selling or supplying animals
- importing or acquiring animals
- transporting animals
- releasing animals
- breeding or cultivating animals
- experimenting on animals.
Registration is required to ensure that all activities with non-indigenous animals do not cause a biosecurity risk.