Notification of Controlled Contracts - New South Wales


If you operate a casino and intend to enter or vary a controlled contract relating to the casino, you must first provide the Authority with written notice (contract notice) of the details of the contract. A controlled contract is either:

  • any contract that relates to the supply or servicing of gaming equipment
  • a contract that the Authority deems to be materially significant to the integrity of the operation of the casino.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Administering agency

Department of Enterprise, Investment and Trade

Liquor and Gaming NSW

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.