To be eligible for this licence, you must:
- be 18 years old or over
- be a fit and proper person to carry on the business
- ensure your premises and facilities meet standards and requirements specified under the Act
- provide a copy of the local council's development consent or approval for the premises (if required and approved)
- undergo a police check and provide the certificate (if you are applying as an individual)
- if you are applying to operate a public entertainment venue, provide a community impact statement (CIS)
- provide a copy of your Responsibly Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate or competency card (if you are applying as an individual).
Please be aware that you can apply as an individual or a corporation. If you are applying as a corporation you must have an appointed manager that has been approved by the Authority. This is a separate application process.
You are advised that all staff must attend any required training for the purposes of the licence as specified by the Authority, including a responsible service of alcohol (RSA) course by a registered training organisation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.