To be eligible for registration, you must:
- hold a recognised qualification
- have a certain amount of recognised practical experience within the last 5 years (at least 2 years for land surveyor and 3 years for mining surveyor)
- have either passed the Board's examination or fulfilled the requirements of a recognised professional training agreement
- be of good character.
To commence the registration process, you must first enrol as a candidate surveyor. A person is entitled to enrol as a candidate surveyor if the person is either:
- enrolled in a course of studies leading towards a recognised qualification
- the holder of a recognised qualification.
Please note that once you are registered you must comply with the continuing professional development requirements.
Please contact the agency to identify any further eligibility requirements.