To be eligible for this registration, your hunting club or organisation must:
- submit the application form
- nominate a minimum of two office bearers as contacts
- submit a copy of your club or organisation's constitution.
Your club or organisation must have a constitution that:
- complies with relevant legislation
- contains a hunting code of conduct or practice in line with the NSW Hunters' Code of Practice
- contains disciplinary provisions which allow you to take disciplinary action against any member found to have breached the Hunters' Code of Practice or relevant legislation in NSW.
Please see the attached documents for further details on eligibility requirements and how to maintain your AHO status.