To be eligible for this permit you must:
- ensure all firearms are registered, except those antique firearms afforded an exemption from the registration
- ensure that prohibited firearms are rendered permanently inoperable
- ensure all other firearms that are part of the display have been rendered temporarily inoperable by removing the bolt or firing mechanism and keeping it separate from the firearm in a locked container of an approved type, or by using a trigger lock of an approved type
- ensure all firearms are displayed subject to conditions imposed
- provide proof of identity (if no other NSW firearms licence or permit is held or been held)
- submit the application form with the requirement documentation
- submit a business declaration form
- submit a legitimate reason form with the required documentation
- pay any required fees.
Businesses, clubs or other organisations must supply their ABN, ACN, business registration certificate and public liability insurance documentation.
Further eligibility requirement details are outlined in the attached documents.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.