To be eligible for this permit, you must:
- ensure all firearms are registered, except those antique firearms afforded an exemption from the registration
- ensure that prohibited firearms are rendered permanently inoperable
- ensure all other firearms that are part of the display have been rendered temporarily inoperable by removing the bolt or firing mechanism and keeping it separate from the firearm in a locked container of an approved type, or by using a trigger lock of an approved type
- ensure all firearms are displayed subject to conditions imposed
- provide proof of identity (if no other NSW firearms licence or permit is held or been held)
- submit the application form with the requirement documentation
- submit a business declaration form
- submit a legitimate reason form with the required documentation
- pay any required fees.
Businesses, clubs or other organisations must supply their ABN, ACN, business registration certificate and public liability insurance documentation.