To be eligible for this permit you must:
- provide evidence of prior written permission from the owner of any land on which you propose to conduct the safari tours
- provide details of the locations and areas in which tours will be conducted and the names and types of game to be hunted
- provide a certificate of successful completion of a firearms safety training course for longarms (if you have never held a firearms licence or permit in New South Wales)
- provide details of the safe handling instructions of firearms that will be provided to participants
- submit the required applications forms and the requested documentation
- pay the required fees.
Businesses, clubs or other organisations must supply their ABN, ACN, and business registration certificate and public liability insurance documentation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.