To be eligible for this permit you must:
- provide evidence of prior written permission from the owner of any land on which you propose to conduct the safari tours
- provide details of the locations and areas in which tours will be conducted and the names and types of game to be hunted
- provide a certificate of successful completion of a firearms safety training course for longarms (if you have never held a firearms licence or permit in New South Wales)
- provide details of the safe handling instructions of firearms that will be provided to participants
- submit the required applications forms and the requested documentation
- pay the required fees.
Businesses, clubs or other organisations must supply their ABN, ACN, and business registration certificate and public liability insurance documentation.